Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2021, 07:30 PM   #1801
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 11-16-2021, 07:24 AM   #1802
Deepbrizzzz
Deepbrizzzz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Glo N613

могу ли я, пожалуйста, получить файл img для Glo N613. Заранее спасибо.
Old 11-16-2021, 07:31 AM   #1803
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepbrizzzz View Post
могу ли я, пожалуйста, получить файл img для Glo N613. Заранее спасибо.
Google Translate: "can i please get img file for Glo N613. Thank you in advance."
Old 11-16-2021, 06:03 PM   #1804
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@Deepbrizzzz: PM sent.
Old 11-17-2021, 06:48 PM   #1805
Tyres2
Tyres2 began at the beginning.

Hi. Found this forum searching the web for the original Glo .img file. I've tried to factory reset: It blinks white and then nothing happens. On the display, I've the FNAC logo and "en veille" (sleeping mode) is written. So my last hope it to flash the SD card with an original img
Old 11-17-2021, 08:54 PM   #1806
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

Also, for the older device, I recommend replacing the SD card. A failing card is frequently the cause of problems. You can use a larger card, but, the Glo might not work with one larger than 16GB. And you can resize the books partition to use all of the available space.
Old 11-18-2021, 11:51 AM   #1807
WalkerEvans
WalkerEvans began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
img file for Kobo Glo N613, please

I tried manual update (copy update files via USB) on an old unit and it is now bricked, so please ...
Old 11-18-2021, 07:34 PM   #1808
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-19-2021, 07:44 AM   #1809
ortega222
ortega222 began at the beginning.

Hi guys, could anybody send me a link to the original Kobo Glo Image file, please?
Old 11-19-2021, 12:36 PM   #1810
suminderji
suminderji began at the beginning.

I need an image

So the Wifi stopped working and one thing let to another and now my device is bricked.

Could someone kindly PM me the image for a Kobo Glo

Thank you.
Old 11-20-2021, 07:42 AM   #1811
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@ortega222, @suminderji: PM sent.
Old 11-22-2021, 07:42 AM   #1812
arnaud2072
arnaud2072 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hi, my device seems bricked and I also need the image to see if I can fix that.

Many thanks in advance !
Old 11-22-2021, 10:11 PM   #1813
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-25-2021, 08:32 AM   #1814
znovotny
znovotny began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Aura Ed2
Kobo Aura Ed2 (N236) SD card image?

Hi, my Kobo Aura Ed2 (N236) card is totally corrupted. I would appreciate a link to be able to download the image file. Thank you!
Old 11-25-2021, 06:52 PM   #1815
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by znovotny View Post
Hi, my Kobo Aura Ed2 (N236) card is totally corrupted. I would appreciate a link to be able to download the image file.
Which version of the Aura Edition 2 do you have? There are two and they need different images. Unfortunately, the only way to tell is from the serial number. The first version has a "0" in the 7th character of the serial number and the second version has a "2".
Closed Thread