Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-14-2016, 02:25 AM   #1
Hmcaun
Hmcaun began at the beginning.

Device: Primarily a Galaxy S3
How old is the latest PocketBook device?

During the last months, i.e. since I sold my Kindle PW, I've been reading solely on my laptop or smartphone; I'd perhaps like to get a new e-reader device, but also to make a more informed choice than it was the last time I purchased my Kindle. (Certainly that first time wasn't meant to be scrupulous.)

Simple and straightforward question: how old is the latest PocketBook device? Also, is there any chance to know whether they are planning to introduce a new one in the near future, so that I would not end up buying a relatively obsolete device?

As a bonus question, how is the PocketBook company managing the rivalry between other manufacturers in the e-book market? Are they going to... last?
Hmcaun is offline   Reply With Quote