Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-27-2022, 10:41 AM   #1
Hello123
Hello123 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura
Server content does not load

Hi there,

I was very happy to have found calibre to put ebooks on my Kobo since no laptop/computer would recognize my kobo anymore. It worked fine until recently, I could not get the server to load on the internet browser on my kobo.
I tried to load it on my phone and it also did not work. When I try to access the server on my laptop where I also host the server, it works. I tried to see if it was a security issue, however, I added a rule for the port and nothing changed. Every device is running on the same WiFi so I am a little lost now on how to proceed in solving this issue.

Does anyone know how to help me?
That would be much appreciated
Hello123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 11:16 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I tried the 'beta' browser on my new Libra2, It never gets past 'loading' , click here for non Java version. (that seems even worse)

Now we know why Kobo has it under 'Beta'

(the server is working just fine from other devices)
Have you tried a New USB cable? (caution: some are charging ONLY, only 5V is sent to the device, no data lines)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
content server connect, kobo aura edition 2