Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-10-2017, 09:53 AM   #1
ODelphi
Enthusiast
ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox N96
Boox N96's Screen Flexibility

Hello,

I am using Boox N96CML for a month. The device is working normally. But, a few days ago, I noticed something.

When I press the bottom-left part of the screen, 1-2 mm stretches. It's like it's not exactly stick to the metal frame of the device. It is not fixed. Whereas, flexibility is not so evident in the upper-right part.

For example, the flexibility in Sony Reader is not that evident ...

There was no crushing in the product package, when the product reached me. The factory sack was closed.

Is a product defect, I'm not sure. For this reason, I am wondering friends who own the Boox N96. Is there such flexibility in your screen too? Especially on the lower left.

I do not know, maybe it's normal with these models. Just, the number of screws in that part is small.

I'd like to get your idea.

Last edited by ODelphi; 04-10-2017 at 10:27 AM.
ODelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 01:28 PM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
The screen of N96 series is not glued to the frame (like it is on the M96). So a little bit play is possible and is not a defect. Don't overstrain the flexibility of the screen though. It is made of glass and can break.. This will be quite expensive to replace it..
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2017, 02:08 PM   #3
ODelphi
Enthusiast
ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox N96
Thank you. Your reply is quite relaxing. Because, probably, I'll use the device for years.
ODelphi is offline   Reply With Quote