Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-09-2013, 01:27 AM   #1
markwb
markwb began at the beginning.

Device: Android Moon Reader Pro
Transfer Kobo book to Moon+ Reader Pro

I jumped into this e-reader world when I saw that Moon+ Reader had text to speech. There are some books that don't have audio versions that I really would love to hear while I drive, mow, dishes, etc. So I loaded it on my Droid. Anyway, I bought my first e-book through my local independent bookstore. Unfortunately, it was through Kobo books. I thought I saw Kobo in the notes for Moon+. Anyway when I pointed Moon+ at the book it came back with weird symbols and text. Any solutions? Please.
markwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:43 AM   #2
danicca
Addict
danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
What format is the book? Perhaps that's problem.
danicca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2013, 11:31 AM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Moon+ doesn't support Kobo kePub's, but Kobo almost always has the option available to download any book you've bought from them as a regular ePub from their website so I'd go to the website and check your library. Depending on the books publisher the book may have DRM ("standard" Adobe Adept) which would mean the DRM would need to be removed if you want to use it with Moon+ since Moon+ doesn't support DRM'd books (for DRM'd ePub you'd need Mantano, Aldiko or BlueFire).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:48 PM   #4
markwb
markwb began at the beginning.

Device: Android Moon Reader Pro
Thank you! I have a couple good leads!
markwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:49 PM   #5
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Mantano Reader also has text to speech if needed.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
android 4.1.2, kobo, moon reader