Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-24-2022, 01:26 AM   #1
DarkRookie2
DarkRookie2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Sage
Wrong Author Shows In KOReader

I am not sure if this is a bug or me not understanding, but when I upload some of my books to KOReader, some of them have the wrong Author info.
As what is shown in Calibre is not what is not shown in KOReader.
I tested this on my Kobo Sage and my Android phone. The same book would display the same issue on both devices.
DarkRookie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 06:15 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
What we show is what's actually baked into the file, which might not match the latest edits in the Calibre DB, depending on how the file was sent to the device.

(If you do a polish book pass before sending, one of the options is doing just that).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert