Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-23-2018, 11:34 AM   #1
BishopLuc
BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: none
US/Canada Purchased Kobo Warranty for Other Countries

I am in the Philippines and I want my sister to get me a Forma from Chapters Indigo or from the Kobo site in the US.

I've been using Kindles for years and their warranty is amazing. They just shrug off when I say I can't mail them back the defective device and just deactivate the damaged device or just leave it in my possession. Can/Does Kobo do the same? I really want the Forma. This is the LAST thing that I am considering before pulling the trigger.

Last edited by BishopLuc; 10-23-2018 at 12:02 PM.
BishopLuc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forma, kobo, kobo form