Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 12:18 AM   #106
Gezora
Gezora began at the beginning.

Device: N289
Hi could I get that too? I have the Canadian n289 but I believe it is the same as n647. Thanks!
Old 02-19-2019, 01:03 AM   #107
Jeet87
Jeet87 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Hello, canni getta PM of the image?
Advert
Old 02-19-2019, 04:31 AM   #108
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 02-21-2019, 06:35 PM   #109
ceco
ceco began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura H2O
ceco

Welcome David,

I'm asking for help. I have kobo aura H2O 6,8" E lnk Carta 1430x1080 .....
I am in need of SD Card image for the this KOBO

Тhanks in advance
Old 02-21-2019, 06:52 PM   #110
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.

But, to help me make sure I send the correct images, there is a thread for each device. Please use the correct one.
Advert
Old 04-03-2019, 11:49 AM   #111
Markca07
Markca07 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
How do I check to see what FW version is on my KOBO Wifi (N647)? and whether I need to upgrade or reload with older FW?
Old 04-03-2019, 01:02 PM   #112
DanielOSM
DanielOSM began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo WIFI N647
Hey, can anyone please send me the download link for the Kobo Wifi N647 SD image??
Old 04-03-2019, 05:33 PM   #113
log_schooner
log_schooner began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi
Hello

Nice and useful forums.
Rediscovered an old Kobo Wifi when it fell off the shelf over my head.
Remember now last mandatory update rendered it useless.
Looking for a Kobo Wifi image for a model N289.
Thanks,
Log_schooner

Last edited by log_schooner; 04-03-2019 at 05:36 PM.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:38 PM   #114
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@DanielOSM, @log_schooner: PMs sent.

@Markca07: I don't know how to check the firmware version on a WiFi. The later devices show it in the "Device information" page of the settings. I assume the WiFi has something similar. As to whether you should upgrade or downgrade, if it is working, why would you change? This thread is about a specific issue that can only be fixed if the fresh image is installed. If you are not having that problem, then there is nothing to worry about. If you are having the problem, then you will need the image.
Old 04-13-2019, 09:22 PM   #115
Certified_Idiot
Certified_Idiot began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
Could I get a copy of the image?
Old 04-13-2019, 10:42 PM   #116
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-11-2019, 06:48 PM   #117
jylo
jylo began at the beginning.

Device: N647
Hello, My Kobo N647 can't connect to Wi-Fi and caliber anymore. Please can you help sending the image SD card. Thanks.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:37 PM   #118
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:11 PM   #119
Scotte067
Scotte067 began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO wireless N647
Any chance I can get a copy of the N647 firmware too and what is the procedure for flashing it ? The Kobo N647 I have shows 0 memory and no books in memory even if I side load from PC.

Thanks
Scott
Old 05-15-2019, 10:57 PM   #120
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

For instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. It is for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools needed are the same.
Closed Thread

Tags
help needed, image, kobo, kobo firmware, kobo wifi