Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-26-2019, 11:43 AM   #616
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebrown153 View Post
The 1st version of Mod Monitor worked well but with the 2nd and 3rd, I cannot use Boox as a touchpad. Do I need to install something else on my laptop?
Hectic times, sorry.
It should be a bad setup - the last version especially was made to implement touchscreen functions. Maybe check that you are using the last app and the last script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebrown153 View Post
2. Is there by any chance can you modify (or show me how to change it because I have no idea about coding) Full Refresh interval time? Since Onyx set it fixed to 5 mins but 30s or 1 min shall be great for A2 mode
The mod was made to have touch controlled refresh.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 11:45 AM   #617
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by artempav View Post
I use your mod-3. In normal mode mouse movement for me much better than in a2 mode, because in normal mode mouse movement more smooth. But problem that font quality is a bit muddy in normal mode. And for me much easy to work with fonts in a2 mode, but mouse movement makes me nervous in a2. Can it be change somehow?
The desktop-OS resolution should be set to the tablet resolution. But since Onyx made a mess of it for some reason (the resolution using the Monitor app is not the tablet resolution), maybe you are better set with VNC.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 01:30 PM   #618
desk7
Zealot
desk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Onyx Boox Max
When you use Onyx Boox Max 2 as monitor, is the touchscreen working? And the pen? If so, does Windows10 recognize the pen as an active pen?
desk7 is offline   Reply With Quote