Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-05-2010, 01:07 PM   #1
dorino
I'm odd. Take note.
dorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-books

Device: deceased PRS-600, Nook STR
Monospace .txt?

I have some .txt format transcriptions of manuals for old SNES games, yes? The problem is, there's a lot of diagrams that are meant to work only with monospace fonts. Is there anyway I can convert or read these files in monospace?
dorino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:16 AM   #2
s3ntient
s3ntient began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600
You could convert them to a format that accepts embedded fonts. I know you can embed fonts in PDFs, not sure about other formats though.
s3ntient is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2010, 05:33 PM   #3
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
You can embed fonts in epubs too, and use Sigil to create the epubs.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote