Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 05-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #1
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Montgomery, L M: Rilla of Ingleside, v.1, 11 May 2008.

Rilla of Ingleside (1921)
By L. M. Montgomery (1874–1942).

From Wikipedia:
“Rilla of Ingleside (1921) is the final book in the Anne of Green Gables series by Lucy Maud Montgomery, but was the sixth of the eight "Anne" novels she wrote. This book draws the focus back onto a single character, Anne and Gilbert's youngest daughter Bertha Marilla "Rilla" Blythe. It has a more serious tone, as it takes place during World War I and the three Blythe boys - Jem, Walter, and Shirley - end up fighting in Europe.
The book is dedicated: "To the memory of FREDERICA CAMPBELL MACFARLANE who went away from me when the dawn broke on January 25, 1919–a true friend, a rare personality, a loyal and courageous soul."
It is interesting to note that Rilla of Ingleside is the only Canadian novel written from a women's perspective about the First World War by a contemporary.”

Done in response to a request.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: prc Montgomery_Rilla of Ingleside.prc (401.4 KB, 1737 views)
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 04:37 PM   #2
comkwong
comkwong began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hi Patricia,
Thank you for sharing these wonderful books! I have enjoyed many hours of reading thanks to you. I placed an email in the general box regarding my request for Ann of Ingleside. I noticed that your message came up, so just in case that you do not read my other message: I have not been able to find Ann of Ingleside in the Mobipocket Guide. You wrote in your introduction that this book had been uploaded by Dr. Drib. Unfortunately, it is no longer there, would it be possible to have it uploaded again? Or if not possible, I found Dr. Dribb's posting with the book attached. Would you be able to tell me how to download his attachment from my computer into my Kindle?
Thank you very much!
comkwong
comkwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2009, 07:21 PM   #3
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I'm glad that you like the books, comkwong.

Dr Drib uploaded Anne of Ingleside in 2007. Unfortunately, I think that he only did a conversion for the Sony reader. You might ask him if he has plans for a mobipocket version.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:29 AM   #4
comkwong
comkwong began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Thank you for your reply. Elsi was able to upload it a mobi version for me.
I appreciate all of the work that you all have done to give us all so much pleasure!
comkwong is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
canada, fiction