Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-09-2011, 12:17 PM   #1
mediax
Readaholic
mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (previously 505 and 650)
Pet Peeve

I know it's trivial, but I find it really frustrating that while on most days I can log into MobileRead by entering my user ID and pressing Tab to move to the password field, on other days entering my user ID and pressing Tab takes me to the bottom of the home page.

I told you it's trivial, especially when MR is such a fabulous site and I feel positively churlish when so many people are doing such good work but it's one of those things that makes me feel really

Time for a lie down
mediax is offline   Reply With Quote