Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 05-04-2019, 01:08 PM   #1
endemion06463
Enthusiast
endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook P78
Likebook Air Firmware

Hi My current e-reader T62D has a bright spot when using the built in light. I guess it's some sort of blemish in the "defuse layer". Anyway lately it's been annoying me constantly.

So I've been looking for a new e-reader. I would like to get the Likebook Air (T65s I think) but sadly I can't find anything in regards to firmware mods like Gonyx. It would be fine if the device works well out of the box but I've read reviews that this one also tends to freeze/crash at random intervals with the stock firmware, so I don't want to buy it if I can't improve on the software.

Now you might say get the T63 but it has only 512MB RAM where the Air has 1GB.

So does anyone if there is some mod available somewhere? Or would another firmware also work for the Air? Or whatever else that would 'guarantee' the device to operate smoothly?
endemion06463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 05:11 AM   #2
pefilix
Enthusiast
pefilix has much to be proud ofpefilix has much to be proud ofpefilix has much to be proud ofpefilix has much to be proud ofpefilix has much to be proud ofpefilix has much to be proud ofpefilix has much to be proud ofpefilix has much to be proud ofpefilix has much to be proud ofpefilix has much to be proud ofpefilix has much to be proud of

Device: Kobo glo hd
subbed

also wondering is t65s have physical buttons.

https://www.epubor.com/tips-and-tric...ebook-air.html

in this page says if you disable touch screen you can turn pages side buttons but i cant see side buttons on device photos.
pefilix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2019, 06:34 AM   #3
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pefilix View Post
also wondering is t65s have physical buttons.

https://www.epubor.com/tips-and-tric...ebook-air.html

in this page says if you disable touch screen you can turn pages side buttons but i cant see side buttons on device photos.
They are on the same places like Onyx Kepler Pro.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote