Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 07-06-2014, 12:45 AM   #1
West Virginia
Enthusiast
West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Augen The Book
ALP Firmware .20

I can't believe it has been almost 3 years since I last logged in. I had my augen and JBL and I was happy and off I went.

Recently, my augen was killed in a flood. And as a replacement I got an aluratek libre pro. Naturally, it has .17 fw on it. I really would like that .20 but where can I get it?

I think through yahoo mail I can receive up to 10mb. I have no idea how big the file is.

Anyone got a link? I'll name my next beer after you.

Can I load the last jetbook firmware onto it?

joeb

Last edited by West Virginia; 07-06-2014 at 12:49 AM. Reason: extra question
West Virginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:30 PM   #2
West Virginia
Enthusiast
West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Augen The Book
Well, never mind. I thought I read that aluratek was "no more". Turns out this is not true. For anyone else wanting this firmware just go to aluratek.com and contact them. They create a service ticket for you and a link for you that makes it available.
West Virginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-03-2014, 08:15 PM   #3
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Thanks Joe!

I bought an Aluratek when it was on sale for $36.99 (?), and I've never taken it out of the box. I suppose I should, and add the latest firmware.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 04:46 PM   #4
Baxter_Basics
Baxter_Basics began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro, Palm m505
I recently bought an ALP at a thrift shop for $5. It seems to work well enough, but I would like to upgrade the firmware: it is at 0.15k. I have checked their web site and rang Alurtek, but have been told there is no support for e-readers at all.

Can someone here advise me how to find a newer FW file?

Cheers.
Baxter_Basics is offline   Reply With Quote