Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 12-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #1
Doranwen
Enthusiast
Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none, sadly, they all died
EZ Reader locked up and can't fix

The other day, I went to flick on my EZReader and it locked up--the light on the upper left was that mixture of red/yellow/green that shows an error. Holding down the power button or resetting only turns it off, whereas touching the power button again turns it back onto the locked position.

I thought perhaps it was low on battery (it did this once to me when it needed to recharge), but I left it charging plugged into the computer (I can't find the charger for a power strip anywhere) all night long without any change.

Any ideas?

I'm going to be heading out of town tomorrow but if any replies come in after tonight, I can read them when I get back.
Doranwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #2
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
maybe time for a new reader... a few PB360s are still around... but no longer made... Opus..almost gone... wo is the day...
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2012, 02:47 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Try removing the battery for a few minutes and see if this resets it. Otherwise you can reload the firmware. Also try removing the SD card and see if this fixes it. The card might be bad.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote