Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-14-2020, 01:47 AM   #1
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Question Wanted: Hanlin/Jinke V3 device

I am still very much adoring my nice old Ezreader and it occurs to me that getting a spare after all this time would be a great idea - that is, if anyone still has an unbroken one sitting around that they'd like to sell ??

The battery for it is easily replaceable so my main concern with getting one is that it be whole and still works fine.

Though I'd prefer a genuine Astak Ez Reader, I am willing to try other Hanlin/Jinke V3 devices as listed in the wiki here:
ECO Reader, LBook V3 or Bebook.

Please reply or PM with info/price if such a buy is possible ??

Thanks.
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 08:40 AM   #2
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallhagrid View Post
I am still very much adoring my nice old Ezreader and it occurs to me that getting a spare after all this time would be a great idea - that is, if anyone still has an unbroken one sitting around that they'd like to sell ??

The battery for it is easily replaceable so my main concern with getting one is that it be whole and still works fine.

Though I'd prefer a genuine Astak Ez Reader, I am willing to try other Hanlin/Jinke V3 devices as listed in the wiki here:
ECO Reader, LBook V3 or Bebook.

Please reply or PM with info/price if such a buy is possible ??

Thanks.
I've got two of the Astak Pocket Pro EZ Readers 5". Any interest in those?
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 04:05 PM   #3
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Thanks for offering !!
I've sent you a PM...
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM   #4
smallhagrid
Hillbilly

Good fortune thus far, courtesy of Silverraven - for my partner...who will be very grateful !!

For my old eyes the larger model is preferred, so my own quest for a spare remains open, if anyone here has one to pass along ??

Thanks.

Tags
astak, eco reader, ez reader, hanlin v3, jinke