Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2019, 06:25 PM   #151
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by so42n8 View Post
Hello, I downloaded an upgrade to my Kobo Mini and all of a suddenly the Kobo is no longer powering on. Anyone else having this issue or know of a good fix?

So far, I've tried downloading the software from another Kobo Mini I had laying around and that did not work. Please help...
Answer posted here.
Old 12-19-2019, 11:48 AM   #152
harryson
harryson began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Hi davidfor,

It's really great that you continue to parcel out the Mini SD images. Like many others my last upgrade has bricked my Mini. Would you please send me the image file, and do you know what is the latest stable upgrade that the Mini can handle?

Hoping for new e-reader life in the new year!

Thanks very much,
Old 12-19-2019, 06:14 PM   #153
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.

Officially, the the latest supported firmware for the Mini is 3.19.5761. But, people try the later firmware on them, and as far as I remember, every single one has worked. And there has been confirmation that 4.19.14123 works with no problem.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:37 AM   #154
AlinTI
AlinTI began at the beginning.

Komi Mini Image

Hi, I need a full image of the SD card for Kobo Mini. I erase the SDcard.
I leave you my email address. I just registered the forum and i don't know if my private message works.

[snip email]

Thank you

Last edited by pdurrant; 01-23-2020 at 05:36 AM.
Old 01-17-2020, 11:55 PM   #155
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@AlinTI: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:59 AM   #156
AlinTI

Kobo Mini Image

Hi

I wrote an email to the moderator days ago to deblocate my PM, but no response until now.

Isn't it easier to send me the image on my email address: [snip email]

I have a Kobo Mini and the SD card don't worked anymore so I need a full image of the SD card, all the partitions.

Please help.

Last edited by pdurrant; 01-23-2020 at 05:36 AM.
Old 01-23-2020, 05:35 AM   #157
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlinTI View Post
Hi

I wrote an email to the moderator days ago to deblocate my PM, but no response until now.

I have a Kobo Mini and the SD card don't worked anymore so I need a full image of the SD card, all the partitions.

Please help.
I didn't see a message from you in the thread mentioned. Sorry if I missed it. I have now enabled PMs for you.
Old 01-23-2020, 06:21 AM   #158
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-27-2020, 02:29 AM   #159
AlinTI

Kobo Mini Image

Thanks to both of you. I'll try the image after work.
Old 02-08-2020, 03:35 AM   #160
destructobear
destructobear began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini, Kindle
Hey,

Can you send me an sd card image for my kobo mini?

Thank you!!
Old 02-08-2020, 07:45 AM   #161
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 02-09-2020, 04:36 AM   #162
destructobear
destructobear began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Thank you so much! That fixed my mini.
Old 03-06-2020, 08:52 PM   #163
Apk Pro
Apk Pro began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
Salve qualcuno mi può inviare la immagine Kobo mini SD
Grazie
Old 03-06-2020, 08:54 PM   #164
Apk Pro
Apk Pro began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
Hi someone can send me the Kobo mini SD image
Thank you
Old 03-06-2020, 11:55 PM   #165
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread