Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-01-2020, 05:09 AM   #1
nontrovoilnome
nontrovoilnome began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Pro
Three questions - Note Pro

Hello,
I have finally bought the Onyx Boox Note Pro and I'm really happy with it but I have three questions and I'd like if some of you will answer me.

1- About dictionaries: I downloaded some English-English Stradict dictionaries online but I didn't find any good dictionary English-Italian (only it translates the words without any explanation), do you know some link for that? I'd like somenthing like Oxford Paravia Italian dictionary or Collins and also a French-Italian dictionary, they don't have necessarely to be free, I can pay with no problem. I also have got two dictionaries with PBI extension can I use them in some way?
I'm interested in the audio files for pronunciation so in the dictionary setting there is "No local dictionary pronunciation files found. Donwnload from the server?" but I can't click to it (it' grey colour). What can I do?

2- About TTS: I have set the device in italian and the TTS in english and when I active the TTS on english book, the device reads the words but with a strong italian accent (in reality it reads the english words in italian). To solve this I have to set the device in the same language of TTS so in english then it works. Are there any method to set the device in italian and the TTS in english that works?

3- About starting up image: Is it possible to change it?

Thank you very much
nontrovoilnome is offline   Reply With Quote