Notices

Old 01-12-2020, 06:06 PM   #1
kshane9
kshane9 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
homepage

I'm running the content server behind a reverse proxy my.domain.com/ebooks

1. When logging in, how do I remove the "Continue Reading...."
2. I only have one library, How do I remove "Choose the calibre library to browse…" and go to the default /ebooks#library_id=V&panel=book_list
kshane9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 08:59 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Simply bookmark the library page instead of the home page. And no you cannot remove elements from the home page.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote