Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-22-2011, 07:47 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Kindle Executive Jacket by M-Edge $14.99 at IceMonkey

The Executive Jacket cover for Kindle is $14.99 with free shipping at Icemonkey, as of today, 11/22/2011 (US Pacific time). Although this isn't as nice as the $9.99 Daily Steals deal a few weeks ago, it's still not bad. I believe this fits the Kindle Keyboard (maybe someone can confirm???) and so would match up nicely with the Best Buy $89 Kindle Keyboard SO deal that's on (stock permitting) through 11/23.

Icemonkey deals are around for a while, until they run out of stock. The "stock meter" on this one is already running pretty low, however, although ***very occasionally*** the "stock meter" on Icemonkey deals mysteriously replenishes itself. Still, if you're interested, I'd head on over there soon.

Icemonkey deal:
http://www.icemonkey.com/m-edge-exec...ce-of-4-colors

Best Buy deal thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=157886

Although it says "choice of 4-colors" there really only are three (black, blue, pink) - the green doesn't seem to be available.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 01:15 PM   #2
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I will have to grab one of these to go with another gift I'll be giving this year...
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert