Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-26-2013, 07:10 AM   #1
RotAnal
Connoisseur
RotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Turning pages with the stylus. How?

Hi all,
sorry for my newby question, but I am still not able to turn the pages of my pdf books through the stylus. Could you please explain me how? Thanks in advance.
RotAnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:17 AM   #2
RotAnal
Connoisseur
RotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheese

Sorry but I forgot to write that the device is Onyx Boox M92 (Firmware 1.8.1.20121113)
Advert
Old 03-03-2013, 07:00 AM   #3
RotAnal
Connoisseur

does your silence to my question only mean that turning pages by moving the stylus is impossible to do?
Old 03-03-2013, 07:39 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Can someone help him out, please.

Thanks.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:38 AM   #5
paralleluniverse
Enthusiast
paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
To turn a page, just swipe with the stylus, i.e. draw a line that starts on the right to the left. To go back a page, swipe in the opposite direction.

To turn a PDF that is zoomed in, using only the stylus is impossible.

Last edited by paralleluniverse; 03-03-2013 at 08:43 AM.
paralleluniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2013, 04:49 AM   #6
RotAnal
Connoisseur

Thank you very much, Paralleluniverse & Drib. Now I now why I could not turn pages, since it has been zoomed in! Anyway, I am not able to easily turn pages of my zoomed book EVEN with proper buttons, because at the first 1-2 clicks the pages just move a little in the frame. Any suggestion to workaround this annoying issue?
Old 03-04-2013, 04:52 AM   #7
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotAnal View Post
Thank you very much, Paralleluniverse & Drib. Now I now why I could not turn pages, since it has been zoomed in! Anyway, I am not able to easily turn pages of my zoomed book EVEN with proper buttons, because at the first 1-2 clicks the pages just move a little in the frame. Any suggestion to workaround this annoying issue?
Change the mode to see the page. Try "paper mode". In this mode, you move from a viewport to an other, it's the mode for multicolumn document.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:16 AM   #8
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
You can also use the joystick: moves clockwise to the left page and back page.

I am very keen to use the touch screen too because something increases consumption.
Besides, the use of the stylus is much more laborious than buttons or joystick.
fraylocus is offline   Reply With Quote