Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-17-2011, 11:27 PM   #31
gweminence
Fat Guy
gweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Voyage
But BK, you really should change that step so that it tells people to type in that change, not paste. Pasting does something that breaks the process, and it took me several frustrating hours before I figured it out. I'm not censuring you -- quite the opposite, I greatly appreciate your guide, there simply was no good way to know this beforehand --, just trying to save people frustration
gweminence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:01 AM   #32
Blog Kindle
Addict
Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.

Device: Kindle 1/2/3/4/Touch/DX/Fire|PRS-600/350|Nook(color)|iPad|iPad2|EVO 4G
Sorry about the confusion. Wordpress was trying to be smart and replaced some characters that I've typed. It is fixed now.
Blog Kindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert