Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #106
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by icantbebothered View Post
Has Titano ceased to exist?
E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This user is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-USER!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:10 PM   #107
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This user is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-USER!
I would give you Karma for this, however, I gave you some earlier....

Have some vKarma!

EDIT: Wow, 407 posts! I never thought I would make that many! (half are probably from my Kindle...)
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #108
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
His last post said something about taking a nap. Are you suggesting that he may be taking a "dirt nap"?

Last edited by geekmaster; 10-05-2012 at 05:50 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:06 PM   #109
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
i've got a slug.
can it talk?
yep.
oh, I'll take it then
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:33 AM   #110
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
I would give you Karma for this, however, I gave you some earlier....

Have some vKarma!

EDIT: Wow, 407 posts! I never thought I would make that many! (half are probably from my Kindle...)
About nine tenths of mine have been from my kindle.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:51 AM   #111
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icantbebothered View Post
About nine tenths of mine have been from my kindle.
I would have made more from my Kindle 3(like I am now), but they had to fix an error with the text box.

(Thanks, Mods!)
Old 10-09-2012, 09:16 PM   #112
lkewei
lkewei began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Any update on the Gmail issue? I really like this collections. But I could not use Gmail on my KT any more.
lkewei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:27 PM   #113
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

err. what via some app or another?

because obviously it works via the browser m.gmail.com

Last edited by twobob; 10-09-2012 at 09:41 PM.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #114
qlob
Official Lurker

IIRC lab126 embedded a hidden Gmail WAF in the KT somewhere. Titano probably included it in the collection
Old 10-09-2012, 09:37 PM   #115
lkewei
lkewei began at the beginning.

Yes, thank you! It worked with m.gmail.com but not my bookmarked old address.
lkewei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #116
twobob

no probs. first thing I did - went and found a bunch of decent tiny versions of stuff. Time well spent.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:06 PM   #117
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titano View Post
Well crap... I've been very busy. School just started and I've gotten more work then expected. I have a dance tonight and have to finish homework and then I'll finish this version up. Sorry, I just thought I'd tell you I have not forgotten about this.

Dance?

HOMEWORK!

The late Titano must have lost the will to live. Honestly, dancing and homework!

vinivit vidivit exparavit
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:12 AM   #118
Witzend
Witzend can extract oil from cheeseWitzend can extract oil from cheeseWitzend can extract oil from cheeseWitzend can extract oil from cheeseWitzend can extract oil from cheeseWitzend can extract oil from cheeseWitzend can extract oil from cheeseWitzend can extract oil from cheese

GUI Launcher collection

Hi Everyone,
As a newbie to Kindle hacking I was intrigued & delighted to see a one step GUI interface for adding games etc. The launcher worked perfectly first time but I only opted to install games so how do I now go back to add more. Neither the install nor uninstall options appear in the Launcher menu so I appear to be in limbo
Cheers
Witzend - as in I'm at my .....
Witzend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:59 AM   #119
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Does the uninstall 'option' appear in the directions or the README file?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:14 AM   #120
Witzend
Witzend can extract oil from cheeseWitzend can extract oil from cheeseWitzend can extract oil from cheeseWitzend can extract oil from cheeseWitzend can extract oil from cheeseWitzend can extract oil from cheeseWitzend can extract oil from cheeseWitzend can extract oil from cheese

Uninstall "option" doesnt appear on any Kindle menu. There are no README files in the unzipped collections folder. Only place i can see uninstall is in the /extensions/collections/sh folder where there are 2 files - uninstall.sh & uninstaller.sh. Launcher menu has "Start USBNetwork", "Games" & "Orientation" only
Witzend is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apps, collection, gui launcher, launcher add-ons, organisation