Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-24-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
iomari
Zealot
iomari doesn't litteriomari doesn't litter

Device: galaxy tab
GUI Plugin help for Custom Export Script

In case anyone is interested, I just "finished" a script that exports all books in separate folders according to book type. It took me awhile because I'm new to python. I actually did it in perl first (which I'm quite used to) then I converted it to python. You may want to change some of the variables to suit your system.

Please, If someone can help me to make this work from a button in the calibre gui, or improve on the script in general, I would be grateful. As it is, it is a linux cli script.

http://pastebin.com/YpA5NdF9
iomari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:32 AM   #2
iomari
Zealot

anyone
Old 10-28-2011, 08:18 AM   #3
iomari
Zealot

please
Old 10-28-2011, 08:24 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Moderator Notice
Moved thread to Plugin sub-forum.

Hopefully someone here can give you some guidance or point you to some examples to help you out.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:09 AM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
There is a detailed tutorial on how to create plugins for calibre here: http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/creating_plugins.html

That will tell you how to run your script from within the calibre GUI
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote