Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-30-2009, 12:00 PM   #1
pedgarcia
Connoisseur
pedgarcia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pedgarcia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pedgarcia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-505
Brazilian e-book publishers available?

Hi,

As a Brazilian living in Canada, I'm seeing my sons loosing their Portuguese vocabulary very quickly and I thought that the best way to keep them in contact with the writing language is reading good books.

Since S&H prices are high, I think e-books are the solution (Although I'm afraid to lend my PRS-505 to them ).

So I've started looking for Brazilian publishers that sells e-books and so far I couldn't find any. Is there anyone here that knows where to buy ? I'm afraid the Brazilian market is too small to have a good offer, mainly kid's books.

Regards

Paulo
pedgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote