Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-30-2013, 08:04 AM   #61
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boronian View Post
Maybe you can explain me why #prio:>=2 doesn't work.
Probably because it is a text column and not an integer column. Go to Preferences / Add your own columns, click on the column, and click the Blue "i". The column type should be "integers".
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 08:43 AM   #62
Boronian
Boronian began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Thanks! You were right. I had to make a new column to change it to integers but it works now.
Boronian is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2013, 10:42 AM   #63
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
What type of column is #prio ? It probably needs to be a numeric type of some sort for the test to work.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 08:52 PM   #64
KayLee
Zealot
KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST & iPad Air2
Okay so how do I add more books to my Virtual Libraries once I've created them?
This is my first time creating a virtual library I'm using Calibre 1.0. I tag the books I want in that LV as Ch#1 / Ch#2 now I want to add more books from the main library, so I tagged the other stories I want in that Virtual Library with the new tag. but they don't show up in the VL when I click back over to the new Virtual Library tab from the main library, after editing the tags. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?
KayLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 03:17 AM   #65
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
Check the VL to see what it is based on, and verify that the tags or whatever you use makes the books match that search. It is possible that the VL use more than one tag or combine more than one criteria.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2013, 12:39 PM   #66
KayLee
Zealot
KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST & iPad Air2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adoby View Post
Check the VL to see what it is based on, and verify that the tags or whatever you use makes the books match that search. It is possible that the VL use more than one tag or combine more than one criteria.

Not sure what it was but I erased the old VL and started a new it's working fine now, it even adds the stories to that VL automatically when I DL them.
KayLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:39 AM   #67
CraftingGrandma
Enthusiast
CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Sony 650
BetterRed and chaley you gave me some good ideas that I am trying out.

DoctorOhh, you seem to help me in all my threads and your explanation made it more clear to me what the differences between libraries and searches are. thank you for all your help, not just on this topic.

Thank you everyone.
CraftingGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:02 AM   #68
drypen
drypen began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Virtual Library using a yes/no column possible?

Happy Holidays everyone!

I've been trying to figure this out for a while and am stumped.
I made a custom yes/no column and was wondering how to make a virtual library for just the "no's". Is it even possible?
drypen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:23 AM   #69
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The value to test for is "no". The search should look like:

Code:
#read:no
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote