Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-17-2008, 01:17 PM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
PRS-500 Refurb for $149

I was on the Sony site and found this price. Here is the URL

Hmmm... just noticed it says it is out of stock.

Anyone know of a place that has new PRS-500's in stock? My son has taken a liking to mine and I was thinking of getting him one for his birthday in June.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 06:25 PM   #2
starship
starship began at the beginning.

Device: Treo 680/Sony PRS 500/Apple iPhone
Sony Rewards is selling it at $200 as deal of the week.
http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/home/sonycard/
starship is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2008, 09:15 PM   #3
Stanart
Addict
Stanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the rough

Device: Handspring Visor, Sony PRS-500 Reader
I was in Costco in Merced this afternoon and they had new PRS500s for $149 and included a $50 book download.
Stanart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:46 AM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanart View Post
I was in Costco in Merced this afternoon and they had new PRS500s for $149 and included a $50 book download.
Hmm... just looked on their web site to find them. There are two around here... both about 20 miles away... which is a long way in this area. Maybe I will get a chance this weekend to check it out.

Thanks,
BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote