Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-25-2008, 01:50 PM   #1
adrk
adrk began at the beginning.

Device: n80
Hello from Egypt

I am an egyptian pharmacist. Hello for you all.
adrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:38 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi adrk and welcome to the Forum. Are ebooks popular in Egypt?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2008, 03:53 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello adrk
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 08:18 AM   #4
adrk
adrk began at the beginning.

Device: n80
thanks for all who replied

Thank you all.
hello cassidym, ebooks are in egypt for those who search success.Others do not know about it.For me I have DVDs full of ebooks as I am on my way to finish master degree in Total Quality Management, again ,thanks for all
adrk is offline   Reply With Quote