Device: none
Mohammed from egypt

Hi guys
I am mohammed from egypt
MaaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:33 AM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to Mobileread
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2011, 12:05 PM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Great to have your company, Mohammed. Very best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:34 PM   #4
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
What's post Mubarak Eygpt like? Do you like the Mubarak era or post-Mubarak erra better?
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:52 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi mohammed and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2011, 11:40 PM   #6
Russell Brooks
Fanatic
Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi there. How's the weather in Egypt?
Russell Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:31 AM   #7
MaaB
MaaB began at the beginning.

Valmore Daniels, neilmarr, jbcohen, cassidym & Russell Brooks:
Thanks alot.

jbcohen: post-Mubarak era

Russell Brooks:It's wonderful
Old 04-09-2011, 08:34 AM   #8
Russell Brooks
Fanatic
Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sweet. That's great to know. It's great to get in touch with readers/authors worldwide.
Old 04-09-2011, 08:37 AM   #9
MaaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Brooks View Post
Sweet. That's great to know. It's great to get in touch with readers/authors worldwide.

It's my first time to register to forum contain people from worldwide
sorry for my bad english
Old 04-09-2011, 08:54 AM   #10
maharsein
maharsein began at the beginning.

Device: samsung galaxy S i91000
Thumbs up Greetings

Hi, members & adminstrators of MobileRead forum.

Hope u all can do happy environment for mobile users.

I am now using Samsung Galaxy S phone. Problem with me is after i have installed ezPDF. When opening for speech, it says no English language has been present. I have uninstalled and reinstall so many times, the same happens.

I hope from this forum I hope to get answer for that.

Wishing u all the best

Maharsein
maharsein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:00 AM   #11
Russell Brooks
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaaB View Post
It's my first time to register to forum contain people from worldwide
sorry for my bad english
Don't worry about your English. I understand you well.
Old 04-09-2011, 09:08 AM   #12
Russell Brooks
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by maharsein View Post
Hi, members & adminstrators of MobileRead forum.

Hope u all can do happy environment for mobile users.

I am now using Samsung Galaxy S phone. Problem with me is after i have installed ezPDF. When opening for speech, it says no English language has been present. I have uninstalled and reinstall so many times, the same happens.

I hope from this forum I hope to get answer for that.

Wishing u all the best

Maharsein
Hello, Maharsein, go to the HOME page and then scroll down to the forum entitled, "E-Readers" and scroll ot the bottom of that category to Alternative Readers. You'll find someone qualified to help you.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:03 AM   #13
MaaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Brooks View Post
Don't worry about your English. I understand you well.
what i should do if i want to read, write or speak english like british or american people.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:06 AM   #14
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
What do you foresee for Egypt of the future?
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:19 AM   #15
MaaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
What do you foresee for Egypt of the future?
I think that it will be one of the develped country specially that it have alot of scientists.if we want egypt to be one of the developed countries, we should give more attention to egyptian citizen.