Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #1
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Sony Readers on sale Nov 15-27

PRS-350 $149.99 ($30 off)
PRS-650 $199.99 ($30 off)
PRS-950 $249.99 ($50 off)

From the Sony mailing...

www.sonystyle.com
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Um.. These are the last generation editions (300, 600, 900)
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
No..they aren't on sale yet....doesn't start until Monday. A couple of screenshots attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-11-12_20-29-35_336.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	849.1 KB
ID:	61114   Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-11-12_20-33-44_971.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	1,015.6 KB
ID:	61115  
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:12 PM   #4
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
I stand corrected.

Last edited by Donnageddon; 11-12-2010 at 09:42 PM. Reason: I made on other mistake
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:22 AM   #5
PilgrimSoul
PilgrimSoul began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader Touch Edition PRS-600
I'm considering using the Trade In program to upgrade from the PRS600 to the PRS 650. I adore my 600, but I would love to have a better display. The sale price is rather enticing. But I need to find out if I can transfer the extended warranty I bought (through Sony) if I trade it in. And, I guess, I need to verify that if I trade it in, I can get the sale price.
PilgrimSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2010, 10:26 AM   #6
NNolan
Compulsive Gadget Geek
NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: One of each, and two in some cases
Figures. I finally get my grubby piddies on a 950, and the next week they go on sale.
NNolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:21 AM   #7
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Awesome! My trade-in is in the mail. This'll take even more sting out of a 650 purchase!
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:53 PM   #8
Bro Pete
Connoisseur
Bro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Sony PRS 650
Hmm Sony blinked. I figured they were confident till Thanksgiving.
Bro Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:14 PM   #9
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Thanks for the news!

My Sony 700 is in the mail as well. I sent it in almost a week ago. I wonder if the eCoupon for the trade-in can be used in combination with the sale price. Regardless, I hope mine comes soon! I'm really missing my Reader.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:15 AM   #10
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Looks like B&H Photo has a special promotion until Nov 27 for the Sony 350 and 650.

PRS-350 $119.99

PRS-650 $169.99

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=sony+prs&N=0

(thanks to MR member gardenstate for alerting us)
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:34 AM   #11
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Looks like B&H Photo has a special promotion until Nov 27 for the Sony 350 and 650.

PRS-350 $119.99

PRS-650 $169.99

Gotta be a mistake. I think that they meant to show the MSRPs and the current Sony discount of $30, but instead they showed the discounted price and added the discount to that.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:08 PM   #12
PilgrimSoul
PilgrimSoul began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader Touch Edition PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
Thanks for the news!

My Sony 700 is in the mail as well. I sent it in almost a week ago. I wonder if the eCoupon for the trade-in can be used in combination with the sale price. Regardless, I hope mine comes soon! I'm really missing my Reader.
If we can use the trade-in with the sale price, I'm definitely going to trade up. Let us know how it works out!
PilgrimSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:32 PM   #13
remesh
remesh began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-950SC
bhphotovideo is also showing PRS-950SC at $199.
remesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:10 PM   #14
vulcan_girl
Groupie
vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
Gotta be a mistake. I think that they meant to show the MSRPs and the current Sony discount of $30, but instead they showed the discounted price and added the discount to that.
We'll see; I ordered one this morning and they haven't rescinded my order yet.
vulcan_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:19 PM   #15
jackinca
Connoisseur
jackinca began at the beginning.

Device: sony 900
950 for $199. WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post

PRS-350 $119.99

PRS-650 $169.99

(thanks to MR member gardenstate for alerting us)
And the 950 for 199.99
jackinca is offline   Reply With Quote