Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-22-2009, 09:53 AM   #16
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
OK, got it! Sent the link to everyone on my list, so that they can download it directly, you know, and show up as an ebook reader headcount at Bloomsbury.

I don't care that it is PDF. I'll read it on my PC. The cover is beautiful, too pretty to render in grainy B&W anyway.

THANKS very much for this link!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:36 AM   #17
Harry001
Addict
Harry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enough

Device: palmone lifedrive+sonyreader 505+NookColor+HPTouchpad \32GB+NookSimple
thanks a lot!
now i have one more to read.
let em coming and keep reading

harry
Harry001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:23 PM   #18
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Hurry, you still have time to download this.

I wish they didn't put those birds on every page.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #19
nwinter
Zealot
nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony PS-505, Iphone and about to add a Kindle DX
I downloaded it even though I was not in the UK as I used the gmail address. I cant increase the text size as its way to small and the birds on the background are just annoying. Now I end up with lots of spam mail ( as I didnt read the whole thread about using a fake email address) for a book I can not read. Oh well, lesson learned for the day.

I think all they have managed to promote with the free download is not to download any of their books as you have seen the format that they are in. Such a shame they dont test these things first.

Natalie
nwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 04:02 AM   #20
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwinter View Post
...( as I didnt read the whole thread about using a fake email address) ...
[ahything_you_can_think_of]@Mailinator.com
is *not* a fake address.

The beauty is, if you invent an address, let's say ...
nwinter@mailinator.com
You WILL receive an email at that address.
Just visit
www.mailinator.com
type in name nwinter and read your email with verification address, password, or whatever information you need to use the service that requested the email address.

When a mailinator server receives email to an address that does not exist yet, it does not complain like most servers would, it quietly sets up the address for you instead.

Any spam that arrives at your one-time mailinator address is then provided to a spam-fighting entit[y|ies] for extensive analysis. A win-win-win situation.

As mailinator is becoming popular with users some administrators are starting to reject addresses with @mailinator.com, so mailinator has a [growing] number of aliases.
I often register with name: firstname lastname
user name: RegisteredUser
and an email address: IDoNotWantToTell@SoGetThis.Com
my country is usually Afghanistan or Albania, because those countries are usually at the very top of the list ;-)

... and then I happily pick up my registration info at www.mailinator.com, because sogetthis.com is one of many aliases mailinator uses ;-)
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote