Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 04-17-2018, 09:21 PM   #1
Myh
Myh began at the beginning.

Device: android
Android add action.PROCESS_TEXT method to kindle

Hey,

Is it possible to catch an action.PROCESS_TEXT event outside of kindle? I would like to catch it in one of my apps and process it.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/CWVjM.gif

This but then also usable with kindle selection.
Myh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 01:10 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myh View Post
Hey,

Is it possible to catch an action.PROCESS_TEXT event outside of kindle? I would like to catch it in one of my apps and process it.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/CWVjM.gif

This but then also usable with kindle selection.
Wrong forum.
This is the Amazon/Linux not the Google/Linux (Android) Kindle forum.
The Kindle devices which run Android have their own forum:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=243
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 02:28 PM   #3
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
(Thread moved to the appropriate subforum)
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, android, dev