Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-30-2021, 11:00 PM   #1
peng1029
peng1029 began at the beginning.

Device: Inspirion3179onUbuntu
Use with Bookshare within calibre

Is there a way to Use the Bookshare service from within calibre like in voicedream on ios?
peng1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 11:44 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No clue what that service is. If you want text read aloud in calibre, the viewer already has that functionality.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2021, 11:06 AM   #3
Debi
Connoisseur
Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage, Ipad Mini 2, Ipad Air 2
I don't think so.
I think Bookshare would have to allow it and I don't see them listed in "bookstores" in Calibre.
I use Voice Dream and find it very easy to import Bookshare epubs to Calibre from my downloads file. I then have to convert them to put them on my Oasis, but that's just me.
If you find a solution please share.

Debi

Opps, didn't see the ios part. i don't use Voice Dream or Calibre on my ios thingies except audio, so I'm no help. Sorry.

Last edited by Debi; 05-01-2021 at 11:09 AM.
Debi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre