Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-18-2023, 09:16 AM   #10876
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Audiobooks.com
  • Spring Sale (171 titles) -- $7 and Under -- exp 24 Apr
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 02:00 PM   #10877
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I logged into my audible.co.uk account (haven't been a member in how long?) and got an offer for three months for 99p total. Others may want to check their own dormant accounts.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2023, 09:08 PM   #10878
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I logged into my audible.co.uk account (haven't been a member in how long?) and got an offer for three months for 99p total. Others may want to check their own dormant accounts.
Thanks, @issybird! I got the deal and am now adding titles to my Audible+ library for dirt cheap listening for the next 3 months. It will be hard to decide how to spend my 3 credits...
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 01:04 PM   #10879
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrant View Post
Thanks, @issybird! I got the deal and am now adding titles to my Audible+ library for dirt cheap listening for the next 3 months. It will be hard to decide how to spend my 3 credits...
Didn't work for me--on the website after signing in, I get a page to renew my membership at the usual price. I can't even go to my account to access my library and wish list!

With the phone app, I see the offer after I sign in, but when I try to use it, I'm told I'm not eligible.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 09:39 AM   #10880
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Didn't work for me--on the website after signing in, I get a page to renew my membership at the usual price. I can't even go to my account to access my library and wish list!

With the phone app, I see the offer after I sign in, but when I try to use it, I'm told I'm not eligible.
I can see the sale when I'm signed out. When I'm signed in it disappears.

Audible really doesn't want casual listeners anymore. If you want to find your library you now have to go to the Help section and type library. I assume it will work the same for the wish list, though I don't use that function.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2023, 10:13 AM   #10881
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
Audible really doesn't want casual listeners anymore. If you want to find your library you now have to go to the Help section and type library.

Huh? I have the Library button on the bottom of my phone app main screen, and Library is the first item on the menu bar when logged into the website.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 10:47 AM   #10882
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
I can see the sale when I'm signed out. When I'm signed in it disappears.

Audible really doesn't want casual listeners anymore. If you want to find your library you now have to go to the Help section and type library. I assume it will work the same for the wish list, though I don't use that function.
It was apparently a glitch yesterday (several attempts throughout the day); all I saw when I clicked on my account was that I was a nonmember. Today it has other account details, and on the left side of the screen is a "browse" link that includes "library." Clicking on that takes me to my library (duh!) where I can also find my wish list.

I had tried going to the help section and typing "library" and "wish list," and neither got me where I wanted to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Huh? I have the Library button on the bottom of my phone app main screen, and Library is the first item on the menu bar when logged into the website.
Yes, but I was talking about the website, not the phone app.

In any case, I did not get a free trial offer of any kind. Bummer.
Old 04-24-2023, 10:58 AM   #10883
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer

Audible (U.S.) has a two-books-for-one-credit sale through April 28.

Quote:
Sale ends April 28, 2023 at 11:59 PM PT (US). Offer is available only for active Audible US Premium Plus members (gift memberships and Silver plans included). Only credit purchases on select titles are eligible for this sale. Offer is not available from within the Audible app. To redeem this offer, add two audiobooks to the cart from the selection provided. When you check out, you will be able to purchase both audiobooks for one credit - either by using a credit you have, or by purchasing one at the time of check out. Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. Audible reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Old 04-24-2023, 11:12 AM   #10884
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Yes, but I was talking about the website, not the phone app.

In any case, I did not get a free trial offer of any kind. Bummer.
I was talking about both. Attached is what I see on the website.
If you're NOT seeing that when logged in, and ALSO not seeing offers you think you should, perhaps it's worth a call to customer service to see why things are not displaying as expected for your account.

ApK
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	201261  
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 12:38 PM   #10885
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I was talking about both. Attached is what I see on the website.
If you're NOT seeing that when logged in, and ALSO not seeing offers you think you should, perhaps it's worth a call to customer service to see why things are not displaying as expected for your account.

ApK
That's Audible U.S. I was referring to Audible UK's promo offer as reported by issybird.
Old 04-24-2023, 01:46 PM   #10886
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Ooh, thanks!

And it's "Marathon Listens" (e.g. long books/collections), which I like. I already picked up two of the bundles for 1 credit, and will look for more later...

Quote:
Audible (U.S.) has a two-books-for-one-credit sale through April 28.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 09:09 PM   #10887
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
It was apparently a glitch yesterday (several attempts throughout the day); all I saw when I clicked on my account was that I was a nonmember. Today it has other account details, and on the left side of the screen is a "browse" link that includes "library." Clicking on that takes me to my library (duh!) where I can also find my wish list.
Correct! I'm back to normal. Whatever it was affected both .com and .uk yesterday.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 12:56 PM   #10888
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Link for daily book and all sales.

https://www.audible.com/ep/audiobook-deals

Literature & Fiction Genre Fiction
The Invincible Miss Cust Audiobook By Penny Haw cover art
Sample
The Invincible Miss Cust
A Novel
By: Penny Haw
Narrated by: Lucy Rayner
Length: 11 hrs and 2 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release date: 10-04-22
Language: English
Publisher: Blackstone Publishing
4.9 out of 5 stars 4.9 (28 ratings)
$3.99
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 12:14 PM   #10889
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

SYNC Audio -- Weekly Offers -- FAQs -- exp 03 May @ 11:59 pm ET

Week 01
Quote:
SYNC Returns to Celebrate Free Speech

SYNC, AudioFile's annual program bringing free audiobooks for teens, launches for the 2023 season! Thanks to Candlewick on Brilliance and to L.A. Theatre Works, this week’s inaugural pair of audiobooks shares a theme of the importance of free expression—and both, appropriately, are performed by multiple voices.
Quote:
NOTE: To participate in this program, you MUST register and then set up the Sora app. These books have DRM and you MUST use the Sora app on your mobile device or soraapp.com in your browser in order to download these books for free.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 05-06-2023 at 05:44 AM.
Old 05-01-2023, 07:55 AM   #10890
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audiobooks.com -- Monthly Offers -- exp 31 May @ 11:59 pm ET

VIP Rewards -- FREE -- choose 1 of 37 titles -- members only

2-for-1 Audiobook Sale -- members only