Notices

Old 12-26-2014, 06:05 PM   #1
sophieturgeon
Trouble
sophieturgeon began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Smile Book Details Panel Position

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a way to move the book details panel from the right side of the screen to the bottom of the screen. I used to be able to do that, long ago in a previous version of Calibre. I've looked at the preferences (Look and Feel) and could find nothing that could enable me to do that. I've looked through the plugins and haven't found one designed to do that. I may have missed something.

Again, please keep in mind programing is like a foreign language to me.
sophieturgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 06:29 PM   #2
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophieturgeon View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a way to move the book details panel from the right side of the screen to the bottom of the screen. I used to be able to do that, long ago in a previous version of Calibre. I've looked at the preferences (Look and Feel) and could find nothing that could enable me to do that.
Look & Feel -> User Interface Layout -> Narrow.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2014, 08:08 AM   #3
sophieturgeon
Trouble
sophieturgeon began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Thank you so much for your help. It worked great!
sophieturgeon is offline   Reply With Quote