Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-01-2018, 05:38 AM   #1
Dananaiz
Dananaiz began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paper white
Question Hi!!!

I bought a book in Amazon, but I can´t share it. Please, could you tell me how to do it?
Thanks a lot

Last edited by Dananaiz; 11-01-2018 at 06:01 AM.
Dananaiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 06:00 AM   #2
Dananaiz
Dananaiz began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paper white
Please!!!
Dananaiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 02:21 PM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
If you're talking about loaning ebooks through Amazon's loan system (or sharing with your family as permitted by Amazon's Terms of Service) then I'm sure someone will be happy to help you out with that.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 02:48 PM   #4
janrey
Groupie
janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle3, Voyage
Not all books are shareable. You can share if you set up Amazon Household but sharing also shares your credit card. Not something you want to always do. To see if a book is able to be shared, go to Manage your Content and Devices, click on content and find the book you want to share. Click the ... next to the book and if sharing is available it will be one of the popup options.
janrey is offline   Reply With Quote