Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2022, 04:00 PM   #31
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by oanhvnn View Post
Hello.
Can you send the link link image of Kobo Sage and Forma ?
Thank you very much.
You would need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see it in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should try posting in Requests to enable Private Messages to ask it to be enabled.

And sadly, there are no images available for the Sage or Forma since they use soldered eMMC storage.

Last edited by DNSB; 12-29-2022 at 04:02 PM.
Old 01-02-2023, 05:51 AM   #32
oanhvnn
oanhvnn began at the beginning.

Device: Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
You would need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see it in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should try posting in Requests to enable Private Messages to ask it to be enabled.

And sadly, there are no images available for the Sage or Forma since they use soldered eMMC storage.
thank you very much.
Advert
Old 01-13-2023, 03:49 AM   #33
TeaBot
Jailer of SD cards
TeaBot began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Nia, Kobo Clara 2E
Hello y'all

So After reading this thread, there are two persons in here that seem to have access or had access to a Nia image:
@dmilanov
@hauke

Can you guys share it with @DNSB so that they keep it within their (apparently extensive) archive of images ?
Or if anyone with one really could share it that'd be great.

I do need one myself, so I'm an interested party, but it could also add a line to the list of known and functional images.

Thanks
Old 01-23-2023, 02:27 PM   #34
PeterHNZ
PeterHNZ began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Nia
Hi,
I too would like to request a Nia image.

My sons Nia sd card died yesterday (white screen, and black flashes when booting). I used a different sd card and added inkbox, and that proves that the screen/cpu work ok.

It's just the original nia sd card that won't boot. Not sure if there is a simple fix for this issue, or if just loading a new image is the best?

Does someone have an image of the kobo nia that you can send (link) for download?

Much appreciated.
Old 03-17-2023, 01:24 PM   #35
Nico35
Nico35 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo nia
Hi, i search a nia image too... mine is corrupt.

Regards,
Advert
Old 03-29-2023, 08:38 AM   #36
hsuan9522
hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: kobo nia
Kobo Nia image

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
If someone could send me a link to a Kobo Nia image, I could add it to the other images for which I can send links to those who need one.
@DNSB This is a zip of nia image, hope you can help to share it.
If this file damage or not work, just tell me, I can redo again.
Thanks.

Kobo Nia Image
Old 03-29-2023, 12:37 PM   #37
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PMs sent
Old 03-30-2023, 07:13 AM   #38
hsuan9522
hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: kobo nia
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsuan9522 View Post
@DNSB This is a zip of nia image, hope you can help to share it.
If this file damage or not work, just tell me, I can redo again.
Thanks.

Kobo Nia Image

I’m dumb, I don’t know that I need to remove serial number, I have already close the link.

Hope you guys can remove the image that download from my link. If you need it, please tell DNSB he will send you a clean one.

Old 04-01-2023, 11:35 PM   #39
stirrem
stirrem began at the beginning.

Hi everyone,
Would be great if I could get a copy of the nia image to try and revive my ebook, i've got the dreaded white screen and flashing led.
Thanks.
Old 04-02-2023, 02:17 PM   #40
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 04-02-2023, 10:15 PM   #41
stirrem
stirrem began at the beginning.

Nia is living again, thanks too all that were involved.
Happy Happy
Old 04-02-2023, 10:31 PM   #42
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by stirrem View Post
Happy Happy
Good to hear!
Old 04-07-2023, 08:26 PM   #43
GermanKlein
GermanKlein began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO NIA
Kobo Nia Image

Hi, could you please send me the Kobo Nia image?

Thanks!
Old 04-07-2023, 08:28 PM   #44
GermanKlein
GermanKlein began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO NIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirrem View Post
Happy Happy
Could you please send me the image, and the steps you did to recover it?

Regards!
German
Old 04-07-2023, 10:35 PM   #45
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent. The PM includes a link to the Memory Upgrade Mod Guide (With Pictures) thread which is the instructions.
Closed Thread

Tags
nia