Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 05-29-2023, 08:33 AM   #1
HowardBrazee
Zealot
HowardBrazee began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Pulling a book off my Nook app

I have a book in my B&N Nook app on my iPad. I got it from B&N and didn't drag it to the app on my Mac, so Finder doesn't see it. I downloaded it instead. I'd like to get it to Calibre.

I went to the Nook web page, but it thinks I haven't bought it. My iPhone shows my progress with this book, but B&N no longer has an app for my Mac. It's an M1 Mac that can run some iPad apps, but the site won't let me download this app.

How do I get that book to Calibre?
HowardBrazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 02:36 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardBrazee View Post
I have a book in my B&N Nook app on my iPad. I got it from B&N and didn't drag it to the app on my Mac, so Finder doesn't see it. I downloaded it instead. I'd like to get it to Calibre.

I went to the Nook web page, but it thinks I haven't bought it. My iPhone shows my progress with this book, but B&N no longer has an app for my Mac. It's an M1 Mac that can run some iPad apps, but the site won't let me download this app.

How do I get that book to Calibre?
Windows 10, the nook app, and calibre with the latest version of DeDRM.

Last edited by JSWolf; 05-30-2023 at 05:30 AM.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 02:42 PM   #3
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Yeah, sorry. I'm only familiar with getting Nook books on Windows 10.

There's sites like FileHippo that have old versions of computer programs. There are likely equivalent sites that host old versions of iOS apps. But I've bever had a Mac or iPhone, so I can't name you one.

Last edited by ZodWallop; 05-29-2023 at 02:45 PM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 05:31 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Yeah, sorry. I'm only familiar with getting Nook books on Windows 10.

There's sites like FileHippo that have old versions of computer programs. There are likely equivalent sites that host old versions of iOS apps. But I've bever had a Mac or iPhone, so I can't name you one.
Old versions of iOS apps aren't very useful. You would need to jailbreak your iOS device to be able to install them.

Here is another site with old versions of some software. http://www.oldversion.com
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote