Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 10-15-2020, 04:10 AM   #1
Micelement
Micelement began at the beginning.

Device: none
EPUB>PDF conversion adds unwanted margins

Hi
When I try to convert individually ad epub to PDF the result contains unwanted additional white margins (only right and at the bottom).
In "Page settings", input, default profile, I 've set all four margins to 0 pt.
In "Output PDF", I've set the two margins to 0 pt.
When I open the PDF I see white margins at the right and at the bottom of each page (excluding the cover page that has no margins).
How can I do to avoid these added margins to appear?
Micelement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 06:56 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
they arent added margins they are what gets leftowver after the epub is laid out ont he page.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
margins, pdf