Notices

Old 01-02-2020, 02:20 PM   #1
TortoiseAvenger
Enthusiast
TortoiseAvenger began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Ways to sync books with iPhone?

Hi there:

I'm exploring ways to sync my Calibre library with my iPhone. Ideally I'd be able to use Apple's Books app, simply because I like the way it works and looks. I'm open to other suggestions, however.

From my Googling I found BookFusion. Anyone use it? I also found a link about a plugin for Calibre, but the info seems out of date. A search of the plugin database from the Calibre app returns nothing for "iOS"

I'm aware I can drag and drop, but keeping track of what I've added and not added seems like a pain if there's a way to do it more automatically.

Any suggestions?
TortoiseAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 06:33 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by TortoiseAvenger View Post
I'm aware I can drag and drop, but keeping track of what I've added and not added seems like a pain if there's a way to do it more automatically.

Any suggestions?
Maybe you could make use of the Reading List plugin to help keep track of what you've have on your iPhone.

My solution is to only keep what I am likely to read in the immediate future on my devices. Consequently I don't need automation plugins, or extra apps.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert