Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-08-2018, 10:58 AM   #1
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
Kindle-Feedback

This morning I send a feedback message to Kindle-feedback@amazon.com. I was surprised and pleased with the very prompt and pleasant reply.

“Thanks for contacting Kindle support!!

I have read your email and it was really pleasant to read it. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the Kindle Paper White.

I best thing which I like on your email is that you included all the contents like your positive feedback, features which you would like to include in future. Thanks for letting us know you're enjoying Kindle Paper White. Our goal is to provide an exceptional service, and I'm happy to hear that we've succeeded in this. I'll be sure to take this to our Feedback team so we continue to improve the Kindle experience for our customers.

These types of feedback help us to know that which our customers are expecting from us (As you are happy with the Paper White instead of Oasis and Voyage). At the end of the email you have mentioned that you would like to add the rapid charging feature on Kindle devices. I would like to take this issue as a feedback and would like to forward it to the concern team right away.

I've forwarded your message to our Kindle business team. We're constantly working to improve our digital customer experience and appreciate your input.. We are lucky to have customers like you who always took time to share their thoughts, suggestions and comments with us. Your support and cooperation is greatly appreciated and I thank you for taking the time to write us.”

Okay, the English is a little shaky but I got the point. For those who simply want to whine this forum is a better outlet. But, honest feedback gets a response from Kindle.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 03:07 PM   #2
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
What a very refreshing response from Amazon. So nice to hear something other than the usual complaints about their poor service.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert