Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 10-25-2018, 07:45 AM   #1
anki
Connoisseur
anki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo HD | KSM9 | KoReader | Plato
Cloud Storage - WebDAV wil not work

In the Koreader on my Kobo Glo HD you have the option to add cloud storage.
By me the WebDav will not work.

When i add my webdav storage and i want to connect to, it says "empty folder" but the folder is not really empty. I can connect to my webdav successfully via PC or phone.

How can i solve this problem? (i have used the option also with startup folder etc.. also with https and http)
anki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 07:35 AM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
It's probably best to open an issue on GitHub while tagging @y-muller.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2018, 06:43 PM   #3
DezReads
DezReads began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (Version 2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by anki View Post
In the Koreader on my Kobo Glo HD you have the option to add cloud storage.
By me the WebDav will not work.

When i add my webdav storage and i want to connect to, it says "empty folder" but the folder is not really empty. I can connect to my webdav successfully via PC or phone.

How can i solve this problem? (i have used the option also with startup folder etc.. also with https and http)
Webdav works perfectly for me... though I did first type in the wrong adress, which resulted in the same error.

Also I just peeked into the "cloudstorage.lua" source code on the koreader github and it seems like this error message covers pretty much everything:

Quote:
"Cannot fetch list of folder contents\nPlease check your configuration or network connection."
Therefore this is most likely either an issue with your server or with your configuration in the cloudstorage menu (wrong address, password etc).
DezReads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 09:22 PM   #4
tiandongxv
tiandongxv began at the beginning.

Device: kindle voyage
Hi, I use the Kindle koreader, I want know how to use the WebDAV, because I cannot found WebDAV on options!
I use v2019.04
tiandongxv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 04:42 AM   #5
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I think Tools → Cloud storage is only accessible though the file browser.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert