Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 11-16-2018, 01:04 PM   #1
zaslowe
zaslowe began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Way to create 'global default' style for all books?

Hi all - first post ever. Thanks for the forum.

I've been using KOReader for about a week now on my Kobo Aura One and am enjoying it. I've dug into the settings and even edited defaults.lua (to increase the margins, they were too small for me).

After opening my first book up I tweaked the settings (changed the font, margins, font kerning, and turned off embedded fonts), but once I opened a second book I noticed that everything that I'd changed had reverted back to the preset defaults.

So my question - is there a way to set a global default of my tweaked settings once without having to do it every time I open a book? Much thanks in advance.

Last edited by zaslowe; 11-16-2018 at 01:06 PM.
zaslowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 03:44 PM   #2
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
Long press on an option makes it default.

But, there may be problems with some options and some books, so you would still need to manually change some settings from time to time.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:00 AM   #3
zaslowe
zaslowe began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Great, thanks. I'll check it out.
zaslowe is offline   Reply With Quote