Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 06-21-2010, 11:56 AM   #1
NicolasR
Addict
NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Adobe digital Editions and Linux

Hi !

Does someone in there have a fully working Adobe Digital Editions on Linux ?

Mine is working fine (with Arch Linux), but the mime file association doesn’t work : when I click on a .epub file, ADE is launching, but opens only the last opened book, and not the one I clicked on.

So, if one of you can help me by providing me with its .epub configuration, I will be very gratefull.
NicolasR is offline   Reply With Quote