Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-22-2009, 02:46 AM   #1
tobyforever
iliad beginner
tobyforever began at the beginning.

Device: iliad
Greatings from China

hi everyone out there! this is toby from Shanghai,China.I am a undergraduate of Mechanical Engineering. I like programing but still there is a lot for me to learn as a programmer.I am expecting my iliad eReader and I have to say I LOOOOVE the atmosphere here in this forum---lots of great hackers from all around the world, and everyone is willing to help.Wish I would be among them someday.

just say hi again!
tobyforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:26 AM   #2
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Hello Tobyforever - it's great to be able to welcome a new member from China.

The Iliad is a popular device, and there's plenty of information here to help you get the most from it. I'm sure you'll love it when it arrives.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2009, 06:41 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi toby and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 02:29 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Hello, tobyforever, and welcome to MobileRead.

Keep coming back, haunting the threads, and you'll know as much as anyone......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:18 PM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MobileRead, tobyforever

Jump in and ask questions and one of the friendlies around here will chime in and answer or point you in the right direction..

Have fun exploring.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert