Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-11-2009, 12:19 AM   #1
JMiller
JMiller began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Classic
Howdy from Tennessee!

I'm glad to have found this site finally! I received my Kindle Classic for Christmas and I Love, Love, Love it. I'm not upset that I missed out on the Kindle 2 because mine is brand new and we are bonding more and more each day! Up til now I was only reading the discussions on Amazon and then I heard about kindleboards and then found out about MobileRead from there! I Haven't spent nearly as much time on the computer since my Kindle arrived but I'm sure you all know what I mean. I know I'll find a lot of good info here so I'm off to look around. TTFN
JMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:12 AM   #2
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Howdy yourself and welcome to MobileRead
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2009, 09:18 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Hello jmiller, and welcome to MobileRead.

You'll find lots of info and friendly people here waiting to help, so don't hesitate to ask questions.

Be sure and look at our "wiki" at the top of the page for great 'how to's"

And don't forget to vote in the "Which e-book device do you have" poll....

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37730
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:12 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
HI JMiller and welcome to the Forum. If you're like me, you'll get addicted to your eBook reader
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote