Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-26-2022, 05:50 AM   #1
escaner
escaner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.escaner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.escaner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.escaner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.escaner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.escaner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.escaner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.escaner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.escaner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.escaner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.escaner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 11th
Problems with Reading Insights

The following happens to me with Kindle books purchased from Amazon.

While reading in my Paperwhite 11th, if I go past the end of the normal book, to an appendix or to the copyright page at the end of the book, normally it is marked as read, and even though I will mark it again as not read, the reading insights (read days, weeks) no longer update for this book on the Kindle.

But if I open the Android app and turn a few pages there, the statistics will update for that day, even in the same books that does not register anymore in the Kindle.

Anyone else has noticed this?
escaner is offline   Reply With Quote