Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil > Plugins

Notices

Old 12-25-2023, 07:12 AM   #61
iieeann
iieeann began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Ohh I see this is one of the Sigil features under Saved Searches mentioned by Tex2002ans.
iieeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2023, 04:40 PM   #62
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by iieeann View Post
Is there a plugin that can save the search & replace as favourite? This make repeating search & replace much easier.
Is is difficult to just depend on the droplist history. I have to create a txt file to save a long list of normal & regex for what i need to search and replace, then copy paste to Sigil, select either regex or normal, select either this page or whole html.... which is very troublesome. I need to do this for every book i download.

Everytime i download a book i will be like oh gosh i need to repeat the same thing all over again...
Tools: Saved Searches mostly does what want that you SAVED.
You can move the order the entries
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert