Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 04-04-2014, 06:10 PM   #1
Vortex
Groupie
Vortex began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
Bugs on the website?

There seems to be a lot of bugs in this website... They appeared about a week ago, are they meant to be there or is it just me? They make it impossible to read the headings
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bugs.JPG
Views:	244
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	121237  
Vortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:34 PM   #2
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 w/SO
this is a joke right?
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2014, 05:31 AM   #3
Vortex
Groupie

Well I made a joke out of it but I'm serious in my question, I have little black bugs all over one of the headers for about a week on every page and it's annoying because I cant read whats behind them, is it some kind of new board theme for some reason or is it just on mine?

Last edited by Vortex; 04-05-2014 at 05:35 AM.
Old 04-05-2014, 06:35 AM   #4
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Have you tried the obvious run-of-the-mill things like checking for viruses or using another browser? And is this the only site/forum where the bugs appear?
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:13 PM   #5
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

aren't there different themes that you can change?
Advert
Old 04-05-2014, 04:27 PM   #6
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Lay off the booze...
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:30 AM   #7
Vortex
Groupie

LOL, I wish.... Thanks Glorfindel, it was in the Minor Block Headers under site customization, just needed to change the colour and they were gone. Weird one though, never had anything like that before, my antivirus is always up todate and I have Malwarebytes Pro, and it's all been recently scanned... No one else has experienced this bug then?
Old 04-06-2014, 11:47 AM   #8
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf

I don't think antivirus will block images of bugs
Old 04-06-2014, 11:48 AM   #9
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf

and you're welcome