Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 12-18-2012, 09:01 PM   #1
deltadon
deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: samsung Galaxy 2 7.0
Adobe Digital Editons & Galaxy Tab 2?

Hi,

I used to have a Nook Tablet. It crashed and died within the warranty period. I brought it back to BB today and they gave me store credit for $199 and I got a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 .70 as a replacement.

Of course it doesn't come with anything other than a "quick start" guide. There is a downloadable manual but I couldn't find an answer to my problem in it.

I've been trying for over an hour to sideload books from Adobe Digital Reader to Moon+ Reader I which I downloaded to the Galaxy Tab 2 and am having no success.

When I used to plug in my Nook to the laptop whiich has Adobe Digital Reader on it, Adobe Digital Reader recognized the Nook and it was a simple drag and drop process.

The laptop finds the Galaxy okay but Adobe Digital Reader does not.

Not sure if this matters, but the books stored on Adobe Digital Reader are epubs and they are from the public library.

What am I doing wrong? And if this is not the proper place to ask, would someone tell me where I should go? Not Hades, please. I'm already in Techno-Hades as it is.

Thank you.
deltadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:27 PM   #2
deltadon
deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: samsung Galaxy 2 7.0
Never mind. Overdrive is the key. I downloaded it and now I can get books directly from the library. don't have to download to adobe digital editions and then sideload from my laptop like with the old nook. It's great.
deltadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert